24 November 2005

eBay & PS1 Memory Cards... Now which one did I save my game on?

Finally! I won one of my favourite PlayStation games tonight - Spyro 2: Gateway To Glimmer. Won it @ £5.50 and postage at £1.50 so overall £7 out of paper round money!
Childish, I know, but the music on the level 'Fracture Hills' is just irrestable (I borrowed a friend's game before).
And it's a good game plot, graphics, levels and characters as well - a real good challenge.
Update 22/11: I installed the eBay toolbar to alert/notify me of when the bidding time runs out, and after a few minutes of installing it, Norton Internet Security brought up a message saying my computer was infected with a virus! It was called Trojan.Adclicker and the file was C:\WINDOWS\SYSTEM32\autoupdatev2.exe
So... eBay users - be careful when using the toolbar!!!


Picture of Anonymous
LucaMacis2 wrote:
HAHA! Congrats Rob
You've got the eBay bug now. You'll be constantly on it like me! lol
Nov. 26 | Delete

Picture of Anonymous
__________imi____ wrote:
THAT IS THE BEST GAME IN THE WORLD- ive been lookin 4 it 4 ages - is fracture hils that scottish one where u jump on bouldered ppl? and free the scottish things?
i rly want that again, i dropped it down a floorboard....

what a legendary game..
sorry for that outburst
x
Nov. 26 | Delete

Picture of Anonymous
xxSunshineOnARainyDayxx wrote:
thats cool, congrats! i would probably end up gettng scammed on ebay lol
Nov. 24 | Delete